The reasons for selling a condemned house are many, but the most prominent one is you cannot live in it because the government has declared it unfit for living. This means you do not even have the option to rent it out. What solutions do you have?
Usually, in a situation like this, you have two options given by your local or state government, including:
- Firstly, you have to make the necessary repairs and renovations, which are time-consuming and costly.
- Secondly, you can vacate the house and sell it for cash.
Like most homeowners, selling your condemned house is the best decision. But the condemned home sale is not as easy as it seems. Therefore, it is essential to know your options and choose the most suitable one for you. At Detroit Cash For Homes, we buy houses in any condition in Detroit, even condemned properties. We take pride in helping many homeowners sell their condemned houses faster and at a fair cash offer.
If you are wondering, “how to sell my house fast in Detroit,” and your house is condemned, you are on the right page. Below, we explain the options to sell your condemned house for cash.
- Selling your condemned home for cash
Some people live with the misconception that it is not possible to sell a condemned house. But it is not the truth. There are ways you can sell your condemned property for cash. Let us have a look.
- One way to sell your condemned house is through a real estate agent. These professionals help you throughout the process, from listing the home to negotiating and closing the deal. But this option is both extensive and expensive, as you have to make the necessary repairs and upgrades before listing it on the market.
Also, it is difficult to find a genuine buyer for a property that has been condemned once. Do not forget about the hassle of staging, showings, endless marketing, and so on.
- Another way to sell a condemned property is by partnering with a cash home buyer like Detroit Cash For Homes. We buy houses in Metro Detroit as-is, which means no costly deep cleaning, repairs, and upgrades. We can make a fair cash offer within 24 hours. If you agree upon it, you can accept it with your free will.
Once you give your condemned house to Detroit Cash For Homes, our professionals will handle everything. This means you do not have to worry about clean-up, repairs, government issues, commissions, closing costs, etc.
If you want to have a hassle-free experience selling your condemned house, get in touch with Detroit Cash For Homes. We buy houses in Detroit in all-cash without prior home improvements and appraisals.