Whether you are facing divorce, avoiding foreclosure, changing homes, or facing a healthcare emergency, you might need to sell your house in Clawson fast. Even if it’s a seller’s market, we urge you to weigh the available options and choose the one that meets your needs and goals.
We, at Detroit Cash For Homes, have helped several clients sell their properties, who did not find a reliable buyer through the traditional way of selling a home. Plus, some of them invested a lot of money in repairing and upgrading their house to list on the open market. If you are planning to sell your home for cash, learn why selling to Detroit Cash For Homes is a suitable option over listing with a realtor.
Although you can fetch a higher sale value for your property with a local real estate agent, it will not always guarantee more money. Besides this, it brings along the hassle of dealing with the listing, costly repairs, staging, marketing, and a lot more. Read below to know the differences between selling your home to estate buyers in Clawson, MI and listing your property with a real estate agent.
Selling a home with a realtor
- You are required to pay nearly 2% for closing costs, which may vary depending on your real estate agent and state.
- On an average, you can expect 6% of commissions or realtor fees.
- In most cases, properties selling with an agent are subjected to appraisal.
- You may have to consider and schedule a few to several showings before selling your home.
- It usually takes 3 months or more to sell a home.
- If your property requires any repairs and renovations, be ready to make a huge investment for making your property appealing to buyers. On the other hand, the costs of repairs can be negotiated.
- During the inspection, up to 15% of the sale price may fall through.
- Once your buyer accepts the offer, you may have to wait for 30 – 60 days to get closing dates.
Selling a home with Detroit Cash For Homes
- We do not charge any commissions or other charges.
- You need not worry about the hassle of getting your home repaired and upgraded. Detroit Cash For Homes has got it covered for you. In simple words, we will pay for repairs.
- When dealing with us, an appraisal is not needed. Instead, we make a cash offer within 24 hours.
- Unlike listing with a realtor, you have the privilege to choose your closing date.
- When it comes to closing costs, don’t worry, Detroit Cash For Homes will pay it for you.
- Stay worry-free about getting your home inspected and reducing the sale price with Detroit Cash For Homes.
- We close the deal within 10 days and offer instant cash.
Based on the above discussion, it is quite clear that for a fair and fast selling of a home, Detroit Cash For Homes is the best option. We provide an immediate cash offer without repairs, commissions, and other hassles.
If you are looking for reliable estate buyers in Clawson, MI, get in touch with Detroit Cash For Homes.