At Detroit Cash For Homes, we have more than three decades of experience in the real estate industry. Our experts have put out the best in assisting homeowners while ensuring hassle-free home sales.
We buy houses for cash in Royal Oak as-is so that homeowners do not go through costly repairs and renovations. Also, our selling process does not include tedious showings and staging. If you want to sell your house fast in Royal Oak, you know where to go. In simple words, we want homeowners to have a lifetime experience when selling their houses.
Sellers have a lot of questions about the home selling process. As a result, many approach us with their doubts, and our experienced staff offers the best possible advice. One of the common questions is – how long does it take to get cash transferred to my bank account?
A good question! The sellers should know when to expect the money. After all, that is the reason they are selling their properties in the first place. In this post, we have explained when the seller gets the payment after closing the deal.
- How long should you wait for the funds after the sale?
If you decide to sell your home through a real estate agent, you can expect a longer wait. This is because the buyer depends on the loan for making the payment. It can vary from a few weeks to a few months.
On the other hand, selling your house to cash home buyers has an additional advantage. These real estate investors have cash in hand. Thus, they can transfer the funds soon after closing the deal. But the time depends on the payment method you choose. For example:
- If you want to receive the sale price via check, you can get it immediately at the closing table. Please note, always choose a closing day from Monday to Thursday for the speediest payment. Receiving a check on Friday means you have to wait until Monday to get the cash.
- If you are looking for a bank transfer, you can expect the funds to reflect in your account within 24 hours of closing.
- Exciting benefits of selling your home to Detroit Cash For Homes
Like other cash home buyers, Detroit Cash For Homes is not dependent on any financial body to get the funds. We can ensure you immediate cash once we close the deal. Other benefits of selling your property to us are:
- No mortgage approvals
- No inspections and appraisals
- No need to clean, decorate, repair, and upgrade the house
- No commissions and closing costs
- A guaranteed fair cash offer
- Free and no-obligation consultation
Lastly, whether you want to sell your Royal Oak Home Fast due to personal reasons or issues in the property, Detroit Cash For Homes is your best bet. We buy houses in Royal Oak in any condition, season, and time of the year.
If you are thinking “how to sell my house fast in Royal Oak and at a fair cash offer,” get in touch with Detroit Cash For Homes.